If you have a question or enquiry regarding information on this website or about our products and services, please contact us.
- Combine water, wine, onion, lemon, salt, pepper, dill and parsley in a large saucepan.
- Heat until it reaches boiling point. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the salmon steaks, cover and simmer gently for 5 minutes (a little longer for steaks thicker than ½ inch), or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Add cream to the mixture and blend until smooth.
- Whisk or blend Nutilis Powder into the mixture to thicken.